Sunday, July 29, 2012

A letter from MOTHER

A letter from MOTHER

I was stunned at room within the quietness of the night ...
Just wind decorative semilirna silence this evening ....

I who was silent, stunned, silent tnpa said ...
Trs who just tears down my cheeks .......

When I read a letter from my mother who received kmren day ....
word for word ......
Stanza by stanza .....
I sink in every sense of the letter ....

Astagfirullahal'adzim .....
Suddenly I stopped for a moment, I could no longer hold back the tears ...
Who kept streaming down her cheeks ...

Menggaga my mouth but could not say ...
Tightened my breath ...
when I read one line from the mother said ....

"Children come home ... I miss you like any mother km ...
miles still your son .....
Although miles do not ask for prayers .... Slalu mother's prayer with you ...
That is a fact which can not remove ksih mother for you ... "

Want my mother ran to arms ....
I want to kneel dikakimu expect your mother ..... sorry
Forgive your child's mother ....

Your son who lulled by the beauty of the world ....
Forgive thy mother ....
Your son who sometimes forget the words ......
Mother of heaven under your feet ....

I hope who never tears of sadness ...
But I also enacting the tears trickling down your cheek ...
I do not want you to hurt ...
But I also carve the wounds which were in your heart ....

Oh ... forgive thy mother ....
Nan though there was a time not calling you a beautiful world ....
But you are the prettiest in my heart tetep reply ...
You are srikandiku all time ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment